LinkedIn Learning UX Courses
Learn from a UX designer with real world experience working in multiple top tier Silicon Valley- based tech companies. All UX courses are designed to help give you practical design information.
What you’ll learn:
- Foundational concepts of flow, structure and the building blocks of Interaction Design
- How to UX prototype without knowing how to code
- Adapting your design for multiple devices
- Advanced topics like working with complex software and enterprise design patterns and designing for dashboards and visualizations
- Career topics like how to create a UX portfolio, and interviewing for your UX job
Whether you’re starting a career in UX, or upskilling in your current UX job and want to learn new concepts, you’ll find what you need in my course offerings.
If you’d like to see a topic I haven’t taught yet- send me a note.
UX Career related topics
Breaking into UX can be a challenge, but it doesn’t have to be once you have the right knowledge to position your skills through your UX portfolio, and are prepared for the UX interview.
Job Interview Strategies for UX Designers
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfolio
User Experience topics
Learning design from the ground up requires some foundational knowledge understanding how to approach UX prototyping, the importance of Flow and Structure, and designing for multi-device scenarios.
UX Foundations: Multidevice Design
UX Foundations: Prototyping
Interaction Design: Interface
UX tools and process
Learn common tools and what typical deliverables for UX designers are. Tools change often in the field, so its good to learn a variety as they may differ depending on the company.
Images are owned by LinkedIn Learning.
Follow me on social media for updates on new courses, articles, and UX tips.